Final Notes

I hope you have enjoyed reading the Green & Gold Reunion Issue.

This turned out OK after all, considering all the things that didn't go according to plan.
  • I had wanted to print this in magazine form in 2000 with the idea of distributing it at that year's reunion; I know some of you would have loved that.
  • Back in 1990, I had asked a few dozen friends to consider submitting stories to me for publication in the Reunion Issue (if you're one of those who got a printed G&G in 1990, see page 15)--I think I only got one submission, but that's all right because I was able to come up with enough stories on my own.
  • Finally, I published it online in 2000 on a GeoCities web site, but I didn't do a very good job of promoting it, which is why only a handful of you may have seen these articles back then. Sorry, I messed up there. Thank goodness that 10 years later, I have Facebook to make promoting it so much easier.
Thanks to Mike Teachman for correcting an error I had made towards the end of the Mill Coleman piece.  In an earlier version of that article, I mistakenly said that Coleman suffered another knee injury during a kick return for the Montreal Alouettes.  It was a broken shoulder.

Finally, one more time, here are links to my other two G&G creations:


No comments:

Post a Comment